Uighur_Caesar's Civilizations

Thanks everybody!

Yeah DMS, the amount of science gained is the sum of the science per turns of every known civ with that policy, divided by the number of civs in game.

BTW, the Taino got updated to V.4. The issues where they were getting too many policies and weren't receiving happiness from cassava have been fixed.

Just so you know (since no-one else has reported it), the Kaweskar's GameplayAlertMessages don't have a check to ensure that the Kaweskar are Game.GetActivePlayer(), so you'll get messages about their dreams even if they're an AI (and even if you haven't met them yet).

The music is from some Chilean singer. I can respond later when I talk to Hoop.

EDIT: It's by a Kaweskar musician named Rafael Diaz. A link to the peace theme is here:

Anyway, I forgot to make a post about this a few days but here's the Seminole lol:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=775489389

Last edited:
Hi! I tried to conquer The Roman Empire under Pompey with this Qin Empire (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567166245) in order to get the Trianon and the Latifundium. I had not got the UB and the UU and I don't know why. Could you help me, please?

It's entirely possible that it just doesn't support mods tbh. In the case that it does I doubt any Lua related to UBs or UTIs would be applied to the Qin versions anyway, and even regarding vanilla UBs there will be issues regarding their effects being applied.

Is there a way to solve the problem? I would love to take the latifundium, their UB:

Uighur_Caesar's Civilizations

United States of America

The Apache

Republic of Cuba

Kingdom of Iraq

The Kaweskar

Republic of Libya

Kingdom of Navarre

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

The Seminole

The Taino

Republic of Turkey

Kingdom of Westphalia

An America civ having a unique ability with the exact same name as the national motto of CANADA (translated from Latin). As a Canadian, I'm not sure how I feel about that - impinged upon, threatened, insulted, even mocked - but it's not a positive emotion. May I please request a renaming of the UA?

An America civ having a unique ability with the exact same name as the national motto of CANADA (translated from Latin). As a Canadian, I'm not sure how I feel about that - impinged upon, threatened, insulted, even mocked - but it's not a positive emotion. May I please request a renaming of the UA?

'Sea to Shining Sea' taken from "America the Beautiful." Canada's motto is 'From Sea to Sea.'

'Sea to Shining Sea' taken from "America the Beautiful." Canada's motto is 'From Sea to Sea.'

No. There is a "shining" in the translation of our motto, and it's also a line in our national anthem. Besides, using the term "Manifest Destiny," which was used CONSTANTLY for the referred policy by American ideologues, politicians, industrialists, and journalists in the actual Western Expansion era (I have never heard or read a policy speech, journalistic column, or settlement pamphlet in the U.S. in the era use "Sea to Shining Sea,") would be a simple, respectful, and even more contextually appropriate and accurate change of term.

Not according to admittedly cursory searches is there a shining in the motto (or its application in the bible) or the official anthem - maybe its in the French version? Manifest Destiny, meanwhile, is Washington's UA. Suffce to say, the use of Sea to Shining Sea is appropriate and if it impinges upon Canadian culture, then that's only by an omission by an unofficial rendition of the phrase 'From Sea to Sea' (one that would reasonably be unfamiliar to non-Canadians) and a willing dismissal of the anthem: America the Beautiful.

Adding to that, a quick Google search for 'From Sea to Shining Sea' yields only results related to America. Someone seems to be a bit high on nationalism to be honest.

Wikipedia link 1 and Wikipedia link 2 agree with Jifford and disagree with you respectively. Given that both America and Canada border the two same "seas" I don't see how either can have greater claim to reference the two than the other, and I don't see why an argument has to even be brought up about it. Ultimately as ever the solution is for you to change the name in your mod files, rather than expect someone else to do it for you with tenuous justification.

You are aware the Manifest Destiny is already being used as the UA for base game America right? Because you don't seem to be aware of that. And you also don't seem to be aware that Sea to Shining Sea is American af. Is alright tho Mr. Canationalism, Raptors winning the title soon tm.

Top Bottom