The birth of the Eastern Union. The very first time. Yup. The rebirths can be found here and here.
I knew that sooner or later I would need to get my hands on 'modern' technology if I was going to achieve anything in the story. I also knew I wanted to get my hands on Russia. So I devised this.

Tallied up, the Eastern Union consists of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Kazakhstan, and, of course, Russia.

This seems to be the one and only comic where I never put in any lines to divide the panels. Picture #4 is a rip-off of the intro sequence to the British comedy Dad's Army (complete with revised lyrics :p ).

Last edited:
Those noobs looke like those Wonka Nerds.

I always get a chuckle out of this cartoon. I like to recite it to my friends, changing the names to protect the guilty parties, of course.

And yes, I do give you credit, "A Scottish Cartoonist"! :mischief:

xcl

Here's my comic in DYOSX with the gazillion error messages caused by Prophet SEAL's superweapon (A Gigantic laser run by Windows) being sliced a bunch of times by my energy sword. BEWARE TEH ERROR MESSAGES!

That was probably your best comic, choxorn!
And of course, kulade's kicked @$$.

This is one of my favourite cartoons, my last contribution to DYOS 6, and my best post forgery. I think this was one of the precious moments when Milton was used humorously:

Dedicated to my favourite mod, and mod-maker.
I thought about doing a series of these. I still have the idea for the second comic, although I don't think it will exceed the first.

Last edited:
This comic makes fun of both the New Years celebrations and Portal

Spoiler :

If you look at Prophet SEAL, you can see that he's just hurt from the ship explosion (in one of Choxorn's comics) and Grassland SEAL has the hole in his head from where a sniper rifle got him (in one of my previous comics)

Uh... Perhaps you missed me stabbing him with an energy sword? ;)

Posted by request. A parody of The Simpsons' parody of The Flintstones theme song.

How did Kan lose his leg?

I do believe that was your doing...

Introducing
Tales from the
VAULT

OR:
Never-Before-Seen DYOS!

Ingmar Bergman, 1918-2007. One of the greatest film/stage/opera directors of the past century, and possibly all time.

This cartoon dates back to DYOS 8. For some reason I was delayed, and it never saw the light of day. As you can see from this rather chaotic scene, the flames were scorching when I was inspired to make this, and only a few days later the thread was closed.

Points of interest:
- Bergman's picture frame is the border for the Viking diplomacy background in Civ2.
- The dalek is watching a podcast of Doctor Who.
- About ten minutes have elapsed since I started writing this annotation.

Last edited:
Great, now someone needs to write a comic and bump DYOS X.

Top Bottom