:)

And just as a side-note:
The Three Wise Guys will of course not be killed off. They'll just be separated from Lucifer for a good while.
And please, do not rescue Lucifer. :p

lol funy choke soljur i can stop laugh

That is to say, excellent. :thumbsup:

And please, do not rescue Lucifer. :p
Shucks, I was hoping that he'd bump into Samus and I. Or would the three wise men bump into Samus and I?

It was that or a heart attack.
To be honest, it's quite annoying to keep putting ill harm onto me. You may think it's funny, but it's not.

Shucks, I was hoping that he'd bump into Samus and I. Or would the three wise men bump into Samus and I?

I believe that the canoe was on the side of the planet, which was without the whole space-war going on (or rather, the quiet side). :)
And as you have mentioned (I can't remember when and where exactly. :crazyeye:), the Coruscant should be on that quiet side, whereas there should be the wasteland.
I believe that the trio would either end up there, or someplace nearby Lucifer. First one can seem more likely though.

But Lucifer will meet up with you and/or Samus eventually. Wether it's intentional or not will be answered around that time i suppose. :)

To be honest, it's quite annoying to keep putting ill harm onto me. You may think it's funny, but it's not.

Normally it'd be played as a joke.
My explanation just was so bad, it theoretically would have caused a stroke if you actually heard it.

Sort of like with kill fire's return. His return theoretically would have caused Samus to shoot herself rather than endure another one of his comics.

The Coruscanti Admiralty is gonna have a field day with Zheng He, not just the CFC History forum :lol:.

Normally it'd be played as a joke.
My explanation just was so bad, it theoretically would have caused a stroke if you actually heard it.
No, it would just given me Picardfacepalmitus.

Thanks for the amusing reference, Tailless. :D
I like the overall theme of the comic, really.

I most certainly approve to the new comics. :D

By the way, Dr. Kleiner is reffering to the muffing, isn't he? :)

Top Bottom