Countdown to Brave New World Pack

*Cue trumpet fanfare and Cellos*

I'm finishing off an exciting game in G&K this week. Maybe I'll get one more in before BNW.

Luckily I just found out the new Walking Dead from Telltale comes out Wednesday, so I'll have that this week to tide me over.

Penny Arcade sums up my feelings right about now (spoilered for some salty language)...

I thought I could be patient, but it turns out having the whole Xpack sitting on my computer, waiting for a release key, is just more tantalization than I can take.

Then again, having it there means I'm able to freely dwelp the source code and listen to the soundtrack, which is almost-but-not-quite appeasing my curiosity. The ones I really feel sorry for are the RoW Civ fans who have an arbitrary half a week stapled onto the release date. Stay strong, people!

Moderator Action: Image removed, that language is not allowed whether in a spoiler tag or not.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I was gonna give Civ V a rest untill the expansion comes out. But the last few days I have been clicking like mad. Can't read a post about BNW or I will start up a new game, just to test some stuff.

One more week... that's just way too long a wait. I'm already planning strategies with the new civilizations (and mechanics) in my head. And seeing as my friends and I have decided not to set up any new MP games, and I primarily play MP... I can't even play G&K games to keep me busy (because single player is just not enough to be satisfying).

Top Bottom