Countdown to Brave New World Pack

Just found out I get it the same day as the "Rest of the World" due to traveling in a location with no wi-fi (aw, who am I kidding? A cruise ship. Doesn't it suck that I'm lucky enough to go on a cruise :crazyeye: ) over the North American release date... :cry:

At least I haven't been mouthing off about how "we" get the game early...

only 36 hours to go :D

European guys! Listen to me!

lets invade 'murica, take BNW and return to home before friday!

36 hours !!!

:bounce::bounce:

Woo Hoo !

Fellow Americans! More time now separates us from our recent Independence Day festivities than from the BNW release. Just wanted to throw that out there.

(The same is true for the Canadians, although they, admittedly, don't care about Independence Day. Though Canada Day is the same number of days ahead of Independence Day as the North American release is from the worldwide release.)

For the worldwide release, all I can say to placate the grumbling is, first of all, that we'll all be playing within the present week, and secondly, I had to wait seven months after the Japanese release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf before I could play it. Three days can fit into that span many, many, many times.

110000 seconds!

The answer is probably somewhere here but I went online to Steam (which I rarely do) and got the 88mb update and purchased BNW. Are we having to wait until Tuesday to download the game? That may cause a bottleneck, I would think. Unless I am not recalling correctly, I thought we were able to download previous versions and then simply wait till release day for it to be unlocked?

Top Bottom