Eh, I can't be bothered to change it right now. I'll change it in the future. :p
I strongly suggest you do it now before the mods see it and removes it.

I strongly suggest you do it now before the mods see it and removes it.

They'd do that over one single s-word? Fine, I'll fix it in the morning.

Back when we were in forum games, Methos removed one of my comics because it contained the word "bastard," which isn't even against the rules!

Now before we get to the comic, I know we've cut abruptly to a new scene from the last one, mostly because I realised six guys and a Vickers weren't going to stop three battalions, so I shifted the story to said guys going after the the POW. So yes, they've techincally gone AWOL, but there's an an officer with them so it's fine.

Anyway, onwards!

I officially have no clue who's for what. :crazyeye:

And now... More Strindberg!

Take me to the Distant Shore!

Ah Strindberg Inc. Lutefisk. Passed down from Strindberg to Strindberg. Everyone in the family can make it.

-Insert link to Futurama This is Vergon 6-

I know Bespin wouldn't like a Strindberg Inc. Ark in orbit... so according to records, Haven II is a generic mercenary Spacecraft Carrier. With no Strindberg Inc. logos on it.

The omniscient Stylesrj strikes again and somewhere a Star Wars fan is crying in the corner.

Is the "omniscient X strikes again" an in joke? Because I've seen it thrown around a bit here.

Noooo, you fool! I was gonna riff this scene in Part II!!

*sobs for twenty minutes*

Noooo, you fool! I was gonna riff this scene in Part II!!

*sobs for twenty minutes*

Just pick a new scene from The Empire Strikes Back to riff on!

Like the Battle of Hoth, or the Cave on Dagobah, or the Tauntaun that smells worse on the inside!

And that is the best comic yet in the thread.

Top Bottom