New Civilisations Index

Fair enough. Thanks JFD!

Tell me, O you mighty ldvhl, where is Atlit yam exactly?
And how did you came up with the list?

Tell me, O you mighty ldvhl, where is Atlit yam exactly?
And how did you came up with the list?

It's a submerged prehistoric village off the coast of present-day Israel.

And I got the list by doing some research. I was a historian in a previous life.

It's a submerged prehistoric village off the coast of present-day Israel.

And I got the list by doing some research. I was a historian in a previous life.

Okay...:mischief:(i believe you, this list is very convincing.
Submerged you say... well, that's an... interesting pick for a city state.

I downloaded a whole bunch of new civs recently and one of them apparently changed Darius I's Persia into "The Achaemenids". Does anyone know which civ did that?

I downloaded a whole bunch of new civs recently and one of them apparently changed Darius I's Persia into "The Achaemenids". Does anyone know which civ did that?

That's my mod, yeah. There's an xml file with a quite obvious name that you can delete if you don't want that ;)

Look at the first post for an example, and then just change the information with the information for your civs. I'm not sure exactly how JFD wants fictional civs set up, but looking at how the OP is set up is a good way to get started

@EricNgui As Pouakai says, you make it easier for me, and I'll add them :p

e.g.

[*]Mod Name (Bold, with link to Steam Page or other download location) by Author Name (with link to author's home page)

Don't forget to add the four new City-States added with Muscovy!
(Although they don't replace anything, so I don't know if you'd add them)

Hi,

You can add The Nuraghians (Sardus) under Mediterranean & Mesopotamia (Ancient) with internal support for CD, P&P, ExCE, YnAEMP23, HR, C4LT, ML, UCI, EU
Spoiler :

CD - Cultural Diversity
P&P - Piety and Prestige
ExCE - Exploration Continued Expanded
YnAEMP23 - YnAEMP + v.23
HR - Historical Religions
C4LT - Civ4 Leader Traits for Civ5
ML - Map Labels
UCI - Unique Cultural Influence
EU - Ethnic Units

I was browsing the list looking for civs I might forget to do and I found out your little dyslexia.

Mispelling Elbling or Tatars is not a big deal, but how could you possibly transform Australia into Aborigionals.

Thanks for spending your time on those lists.

Actually, I never considered that Tatar was spelt with only 1 "r"; not an oft' used word around these parts, so my enunciation of the word translated into my spelling, and it would seem that both have been wrong all this time :lol: Misspelt Elbling unwittingly though.

Top Bottom