Our World: Civilizations of the Modern Age Design Discussion

This is the second time!?!?

This is an old project... It was resurrected last year, but didn't last long, it seems...

(Anyway is anyone finishing Israel or will it share the same fate as the rest of the project?)

Natan, Israel is being worked on, that I can guarantee.

Good enough for me!

I wish all Civ V modders could continue on Civ V modding, while I will be putting plenty on time into it, I just don't think I'll even remotely like Civ VI as much as I love Civ V, and that's just the game itself, not even taking modding into account. I know it's over done, but the graphics are a turn off. Civ V's was and is the best for the franchise, especially to represent a strategy game, that most certainly should be serious. The leaders is a whole other can to talk about, let's just leave it at "meh" at best.

Back on topic:
Kenya
Kosovo
South Korea
Venezuela
(The) Hui
Timor-Leste
Israel - Ben Gurion* Though confirmed on it's continuation
Angola
Costa Rica
Egypt - Nasser
Greece - Venizelos
India - ???
Indonesia - Sukarno
Kuwait
Luxembourg
(The) UK - Margaret Thatcher
(The) US - Ronald Reagan
Ghana

Were the main ones I wanted to see get done and even add to my collection of civs/alternate leaders that I want in Civilization with save Luxembourg and Timor-Leste as I am unsure about them and Kosovo I was interested in seeing it. Not that the others were uninteresting in any way, shape or form.

So how can I destroy Firaxis? No, wait. How can I acquire Firaxis to make my Civ Collection a reality? All the civs, all the improvements, added to the game.

Either file a complaint. Or pray and appreciate that some things (that's the definition of understatement) born are better than none. But aren't some people here would continue to mod ciV (seeing as cIV is still more active than one might think)

I really wish Venezuela, Kenya, Costa Rica and Kuwait could see the light of the day.

Damn you Civ VI! :(

Either file a complaint. Or pray and appreciate that some things (that's the definition of understatement) born are better than none. But aren't some people here would continue to mod ciV (seeing as cIV is still more active than one might think)

Alright! Let's get a petition to make some of the civs and improvements in this Collection a reality.
What's a good goal for this?
5,000?
10,000?
20,000?

Top Bottom