Urdnot Scott's Civilisations

Yeah Uighur that'd be crazy helpful, I have the basics down but anything more than that is (fairly literally) a foreign language to me right now. Whatever you can do really!

Shriven would definitely be interesting, I'll see when I've some of the rest off my plate aha

I know that feel man. Just let me know when you're interested in Nizari Izmaili or Shirvan.

Yeah Uighur that'd be crazy helpful, I have the basics down but anything more than that is (fairly literally) a foreign language to me right now. Whatever you can do really!

Shriven would definitely be interesting, I'll see when I've some of the rest off my plate aha

Would the you have any intrests in the Mahdists or maybe the Khedivate of Egypt? those have been some civs that I really been wanting to start development on, just a thought :lol:.

I'm pretty upset at myself for not noticing this thread until now...congrats and good luck!

You still need those icons for Granada, right? I did the Zenata today, inspired by Jan's stream. :D

Spoiler :

And this is the original author of the image, btw. I still don't have a tablet to draw, but I touched it up with the mouse where I could :p

Well, that's some art...

The kawaii ottoderp waifu was pretty epic too.

Ohh stop it with this nonsense, I'm gonna start blaming the internet for stuff again.

Ohh stop it with this nonsense, I'm gonna start blaming the internet for stuff again.

Don't blame the internet... blame Jannyboi and commi Djalla

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
kek

Attachments

• kappa.png
    kappa.png
    871 bytes · Views: 320
Here's the icon for the UB, what do you think?

This is the original picture

Oh damn I might have searched for the wrong building :( I mistook the Alcazaba with an alcazar.

Here's the icon for the UB, what do you think?

This is the original picture

Oh damn I might have searched for the wrong building :( I mistook the Alcazaba with an alcazar.

You should probably keep the icon though, its pretty beautiful.

You still need those icons for Granada, right? I did the Zenata today, inspired by Jan's stream. :D

I seriously wish he kept previous broadcasts so that I could learn the same way! Sometimes it's hard to catch the stream at 4-7AM Weekdays.

I seriously wish he kept previous broadcasts so that I could learn the same way! :blush:
I don't have a tablet, so I can't try to reproduce what Jan does in his streams. What I meant by being inspired by it is that I thought it would be cool to do an icon after watching it.

I adore both icons, thanks so much! Apologies for not posting earlier, I just moved on wednesday and freshers week has been fairly hectic so haven't had any time.

OP updated with fancy new infographic, and hopefully a map soon to bring my humble page in line with all the other mod teams, though it'd be a little empty for a while.

Why, you ask?

Because things with Granada are really powering ahead, with just a small amount of code left to do for the uniques, we're looking at a release date that could be much sooner than previously expected. Watch this space guys! Just one thing, does anybody have any good war music?

Hail the Caliph and his Scottish servants!
(Though I hope that'll be the shortest development thread to release a civ, for record's sake)

Top Bottom