Urdnot Scott's Civilisations

Bug report for the UAE: if your tourism bonus exceeds the cap (i.e., you have at least 5500 gold), rather than just getting +50% tourism in the appropriate cities, you'll get no bonus at all. This should be fixable by changing the "==" to ">=" on line 93 of UAE_functions.lua.

this may solve my issue. I will test it later

Edit: it works. Thanks

UAE updated, should fix any issues with the leaderhead and tourism generation past 5500 gold (thanks a tonne Klisz!) let me know if any issues persist.

Also, OP updated. Be peppered for civ releases soonish.

I just got the direct Download of Grenada. The Music is apparently from one of Kanye West's Albums? O.o I dunno if that would fit... Unless it's just a placeholder.

Edit; I downloaded both music selections here, and replaced the Kanye West songs that were with Granada with them. Hopefully it works.

I just got the direct Download of Grenada. The Music is apparently from one of Kanye West's Albums? O.o I dunno if that would fit... Unless it's just a placeholder.

Edit; I downloaded both music selections here, and replaced the Kanye West songs that were with Granada with them. Hopefully it works.

Oh my god, which one? Im nowhere nearby my game computer right now, but at least I want to hear it

Lol, the two songs that were in Granada's Music files were:

GranadaPeace was "Family Business" by Kanye West (The College Dropout Remastered)
GranadaWar was "Breath in Breath-out" (Ft. Ludacris)" By Kanye West from the same album above.

I replaced them with the two mentioned earlier in this topic. I haven';t tried it yet, but I renamed the files to the File Names that came with the Download. I don't think those songs were supposed to be the ones used lol.

I wished there was a way I could help with Granada's release on Steam and Yemen's release. What is planned after that? I know the Yemen Civ split and The Fatimid Caliphate were canned.

OOps, yes, those are indeed placeholders - I don't think i ever got them to work ingame so I just forgot about them, they'll definitely be replaced by proper music for the steam release!

I was about to say, I start up a game with Granada and the first thing I hear is that music. I still need to see if those two other songs work, I haven't had time though to see if what I did worked.

It actually worked? Crap I guess its just a problem on my end, now it definitely needs fixing eh! Sorry about that

It actually worked? Crap I guess its just a problem on my end, now it definitely needs fixing eh! Sorry about that

Not yet, was gonna try it in a bit. We'll see what happens.

EDIT: No go, alas. Didn't work. Will await for the Steam Release. Many of the icons and what not are missing as well. I do have both songs in Mp3 format if you want them though.

Wales Released:

WALES
Owain Glyndwr
By: Urdnot_Scott
Special Thanks to: Jan, COF, Darth, JFD, Gpuzzle and everyone else in the community​

Wales is a small, hilly peninsula jutting into the Irish sea, home to a unique culture and people known as the Welsh. A long tradition of independence, poetry and an incredibly unique language have served as inspiration for the Welsh people for decades. Though now part of the United Kingdom, Wales continues to realise its national identity and embrace its ancient heritage.

Wales Released:

WALES
Owain Glyndwr
By: Urdnot_Scott
Special Thanks to: Jan, COF, Darth, JFD, Gpuzzle and everyone else in the community​

Wales is a small, hilly peninsula jutting into the Irish sea, home to a unique culture and people known as the Welsh. A long tradition of independence, poetry and an incredibly unique language have served as inspiration for the Welsh people for decades. Though now part of the United Kingdom, Wales continues to realise its national identity and embrace its ancient heritage.

What a twist!

Congrats for this release!!! looking to start a game with this new one!
Now, i'm playing with your UAE civ (YNAEMP , 22 civs) nice game and Works fine for me ,but i find a little issue: in all my YNAEMP games i have enabled the MC's India civs pack, when you have both enabled, the indian civs doesn't appear in their correct locations (in the middle of my game i find Maurya in west Siberia)
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but it's the only civ that makes this happen to me!!

Thanks for this civs and keep the good work!!:thanx:

Some things of note in my Wales game so far:

1) Building the Great Library didn't give me a free Library.

2) I could build Oxford University as soon as I researched Education, but before I built any Universities.

3) The Globe Theater had the "1 Free Technology. Provides a free Library in the city in which it is built. Contains 2 slots for Great Works of Writing" that the Great Library should have.

Top Bottom