Total noob looking to play online.

CreaturesFarley

Chieftain
So I've just downloaded civ 5. The last civ game I had and properly played was the original. Needless to say, this is a slight improvement. I'd love to play online with someone. Bear in mind, I have no expansions or DLC and am likely to be a not very good opponent.

So yeah...any takers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you provide more details?

Which timezone are you in?
When are you looking to play?
Do you want a live game or a GMR/play by email game?
Against each other, or coop vs AI?

If you would like to have an enjoyable playing experience that is comparable to previous Civ games such as CIV IV, I would definitely recommend getting Brave New World and God's & Kings. I would consider those two expansions to be the bear bones minimum DLC that you want to get to fully enjoy the game as it is meant to be.

They will also help you have a broader range of people to play with since some one without an expansion will not be able to play with some one with an expansion that wants to play with the expansion. you can always go backwards though and play without it.

hi...i'm also a total NOOB in civ5 MP. I have BNW with the DLC.
I'm from Dhaka, GMT +6. I have played CS 1.6, CS Source, COD MW 4, Rise of nations online with players from around the world...I am interested to play civ5 online. If you are interested, lemme know.
& please understand I'm a uni student..my mid is coming up in next month, so it might take a while for me to read your reply in this thread.

So I've just downloaded civ 5. The last civ game I had and properly played was the original. Needless to say, this is a slight improvement. I'd love to play online with someone. Bear in mind, I have no expansions or DLC and am likely to be a not very good opponent.

So yeah...any takers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm eastern U.S. and I'm always looking for people to play with. I have a few friends who play every other weekend (nights). Send me a message and we can arrange something, although you really need the add-on's.

Top Bottom