The decline and fall of the Roman Empire (a GMR G&K game)

So what happens if i dont do my turn in time?
AI takes the turn, or do i surrender.

If the second thing is the case, can the turn timer be
turned out?

turned out?

If I remember correctly, the missing turn count is 30 for this game. Missing a couple of turns won' matter. Taking vocation mode is ok, so that your neighbour can take advantage of that :lol:

Sorry guys. I have shifts of 16 hours sometimes at work(from 4 p.m. untill 11 a.m. the next morning) so 13 hours is sometimes to short. Especially if my turntimer begins at 4 p.m. :-(
That's why i wanted to have my turns between 9 and 11 a.m. GMT +1...

So. Is Starfflame (the pony dude) still playing? Skipped 5 times now.

I think he is not. Skipped multiple times in all three games I am in with him. I think we might want to advertise for a replacement. I will see if I can catch him in steam this week.

turned out?

Sorry Nuoco I did not see this. AI takes the turn which is why I always try to queue up moves and longer builds if I am away for the weekend. It has a ten skip kick which should not be too much of an issue for actual players.

Sorry Nuoco I did not see this. AI takes the turn which is why I always try to queue up moves and longer builds if I am away for the weekend. It has a ten skip kick which should not be too much of an issue for actual players.

Set to vocation mode so it won't count as skipped if you really need break

No offense taken.

Problem is i am a social worker and sometimes have night shifts that last like 16 hours. So if it is going to be my turn in the first like 2 hours of my shift, I will never make it in time to do the turn :-(

Let's recruit a new player for Celts or the Huns will take advantage by killing the AI neighbour

No offense taken.

Problem is i am a social worker and sometimes have night shifts that last like 16 hours. So if it is going to be my turn in the first like 2 hours of my shift, I will never make it in time to do the turn :-(

I'll change the timer to 24. I was mostly trying to make sure it gets going. But for now we need to find a replacement for starflame first.

Top Bottom