Score needs fix!

Falconiano

Prince

225 score from wonders is just wrong.
I had only Sofia in my cap (rushed).
Istanbul has 3 ugly wonders: ToA, MoH, TArmy.
Mecca built some strong one admittedly: Petra, SH, Itza, H.Gardens, Parthenon.
50 points is acceptable for those wonders but 225 is misleading.

Why complaining about this?
Because this makes me hated from the AI!
NOBODY wants to be my friend in that game anymore, beside Montezuma (but I bet he's already gathering units to backstab).
I'm not really up for 1vsAll in early Medieval.

They need to change this. Don't you agree?

That looks like a lot of points for just one wonder in your capital compared to the other players. Can you post a savefile in case it's moved to the bug forum?

That looks like a lot of points for just one wonder in your capital compared to the other players. Can you post a savefile in case it's moved to the bug forum?

Sorry I forgot to say, I conquered Istanbul and Mecca so I own those wonders.

Still, owning those I don't really deserve to be world's most hated, I barely upgraded my archers to cbows :(

Still, owning those I don't really deserve to be world's most hated, I barely upgraded my archers to cbows :(

You are probably hated because you have taken out two capitals (and who knows what more you done in the process).

hmmm I wonder why they hate you now ... crazy AI ... :lol:

Seriously though, you took two capitals and you wonder why your being hated? :eek:

hmmm I wonder why they hate you now ... crazy AI ... :lol:

Seriously though, you took two capitals and you wonder why your being hated? :eek:

I know coding :matrix:

My mod removes those stupid diplo penalties with civs you haven't done any harm to (unless you warred a friend and other dishonorabilities).
That hate comes from score. The AI is coded to hate you if your score is high, because the AI believes you are "winning" and they hate winners.

I'm convinced 225 points for a handful of wonders is an exaggeration.

I know coding :matrix:

My mod removes those stupid diplo penalties with civs you haven't done any harm to (unless you warred a friend and other dishonorabilities).
That hate comes from score. The AI is coded to hate you if your score is high, because the AI believes you are "winning" and they hate winners.

I'm convinced 225 points for a handful of wonders is an exaggeration.
Wasn't that "hate you because you are winning" removed, long time ago, no less.
But since you are playing with a modded game, then the solution, mod it away.

A thought: I don't know much about modding, but perhaps it is so if you remove some modifiers and causes for war, the modifiers and causes that remains will matter more. E.g. if you remove all the girls form the pub, but one, that one is probably the one you will start to hit on.

Top Bottom