Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

What is this heresy? He's clearly a benign (?) God-Emperor who gave his mortal frame so that others be spared the true horror of modless Civ V :p

Am I finally doing my job as a knight of the empire correctly?

Misplaced, for I am no God-Emperor, merely an Emperor subserviant to the whims of the Lord God Whoward and His Vicar on Modding Earth, Pope Gazebo. But your allegiance is humbling. A free slice of bread to you and your family!

tfw no imperial cult ;_;

TBH so long as Pope Gazebo calls the requisite amount of Crusades against bugs and such then I'm more than happy being part of his church :p

On CL related terms - watching some of Urs1's Vietnam TSL game made me wonder if you have decisions planned for them alongside Mexico and the Boers - it'd be nice to see all of the older civs brought up to current standards.

Mewr11 is currently on hiatus and is currently indisposed unfortunately. If anyone wants to help code decisions step right up and make yourself be known!

WW2 Aussie report - no greeting text. Mistake, or bug?

*Glares at Senshi*

what a loser

EDIT: Australia is uploaded and fixed.

Was the decision issue fixed? I know a couple of people reported that Curtin's decisions were still not showing as of the previous update.

If it's a problem with the decisions, there's nothing I can do about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm only one talentless hack, I can't be expected to nerf the Sami do everything ;)

Are you guys still doing the Cajuns? I saw it in the unreleased category and was interested in what you have planned for it.

UA: Cajun Spice: Enemies in Cajun Lands take 1 damage for each point of Food yield on the tile.

UB: (National Wonder) Card Den: Each turn, draw a different Tarot card. Every three turns, this will tell you your fortune. Personally. Has no in-game effect, but you'll be a better player because you know your future.

UU: Alley Thief. Umm, I should probably stop now because I'm going to get myself in trouble.

UA: Cajun Spice: Enemies in Cajun Lands take 1 damage for each point of Food yield on the tile.

UB: (National Wonder) Card Den: Each turn, draw a different Tarot card. Every three turns, this will tell you your fortune. Personally. Has no in-game effect, but you'll be a better player because you know your future.

UU: Alley Thief. Umm, I should probably stop now because I'm going to get myself in trouble.

UA : Aside from reference which I don't get it. Attrition based on a tile yield could be really interesting to play as, and maybe annoying to play agianst.

UB:
Something or someone you thought dead and gone in your past may have resurfaced, making you fearful and uneasy as your past comes back to haunt you. Death Reversed can suggest negative patterns in your life that repeat themselves endlessly, leaving you feeling powerless and pessimistic

Read : Bug happened to the older mods. The same bug that was fixed last year.

UU : Replacing worker, [put some offensive mechanics based from some sentiments that's downvoted to -100 points or lower here]

Recently played games with Curtin and Nigeria (and against Anishinaabe).

Pontiac's interaction text is really something!

I also had Malaysia enabled and was getting Pesilats as a CS gift... well into the Info era. I assume those just don't obsolete?

I also had Malaysia enabled and was getting Pesilats as a CS gift... well into the Info era. I assume those just don't obsolete?

They do not (neither do normal Landsknechte, as it happens).

Top Bottom