40 Civilizations: Choose Your Own Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the list:

CULTURE! CULTURE! CULTURE!

*Starts riot*

*Joins riot*

I want an intelligent leader. I also want to follow the bandwagon and join the riot.

We riot even more
These were all the riot posts. So the list of rioter's are:

Mosher
Wrath_Zt
Ilduce349
Ilduce349

You may now purge yourself twice :D

(Or...if you would like to remove the name Ilduce349 from the list...then that leaves...)

Updated riot list! :D

I declare myself immune to being purging on the grounds that I'm too epic.

Also, I only did the culture riot to annoy you, Yoshieg :p, I don't even want a cultural victory

I joined the riot because I like jumping on undemocratic bandwagons.
Wrath_Zt was the only member of the riot who was rioting for a reason, not rioting for the sake of rioting (does that make us better or worse?)

I hate exams so much I just don't study for them (maybe this is why I only get 60s?)

you could do the same...
I study while wasting some time on Civfanatics and I get 80s :D

I realize I'm on Civfanatics twice the time I normally go on during exams

I study while wasting some time on Civfanatics and I get 80s

I realize I'm on Civfanatics twice the time I normally go on during exams
I once spent 27 strait hours on Civilization IV and then wrote an exam straight afterwards.
I am proud to say I got 107% on the exam (a bell curve rose everyones mark by 9%)
That was the only exam I got above 65% that year.
Moral of the story, always pull an all nighter playing civ before writing exams.

I once spent 27 strait hours on Civilization IV and then wrote an exam straight afterwards.
I am proud to say I got 107% on the exam (a bell curve rose everyones mark by 9%)
That was the only exam I got above 65% that year.
Moral of the story, always pull an all nighter playing civ before writing exams.
Was it a Geography/History exam? I find that playing RFC beforehand really helps on those hard quizzes.

I think my teacher was surprised when I used the words "Capitulate" and "Vassal" in my essay when they were not even in the textbook

Lol. It was math. I skipped/slept through every class and wrote the exam just to get a passing grade. (The 107% bumped me up to 69% from 51%)

I think its not fair that I only get 69% when I got 95+ on every test/exam that I wrote that year (I skipped a few due to not knowing there was a test that day)

Lol. It was math. I skipped/slept through every class and wrote the exam just to get a passing grade. (The 107% bumped me up to 69% from 51%)

I think its not fair that I only get 69% when I got 95+ on every test/exam that I wrote that year (I skipped a few due to not knowing there was a test that day)
Then maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe you shouldn't...skip exams? :crazyeye:

Then maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe you shouldn't...skip exams?
It was the last day of school before the winter break. Was I really going to attend a stupid math exam or was i going to tell my parents it was the day before (went over to a friends house that day) and get vacation a day early.

It seemed like a good idea at the time... (just not when I found out it was 10% of my final mark)

I don't have to study for exams to get 90%+s :p

Sometimes I love having a near photographic memory.

Well, it's a public school... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom