Fixed Ermak Leaderhead

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
Just replace Ermak.nif with the one is the attached zip.

His eyebrows seem odd. Shouldn't they be a different color than flesh?

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

That's how he was before. I didn't want to get into improving the rest of him - just fix the floating in space problem.

That brow is seriously messed up. First time I saw it I thought "the Klingons have arrived". Maybe we should rename it Kahless?

Either he cuts strips of flesh from his enemies' bodies and pastes them onto his forehead, or those eyebrows should be the same colour as his beard.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake the Terrible

Thanks for the fix, Deliverator!

Could you please fix his eyebrows also?

I'd like to fix the crazy flesh-brows, but I'm not a leaderhead expert and like most custom leaderheads this is cobbled together from about 5 units and therefore difficult to navigate. It looks fine in NifSkope so I don't know where the flesh brows are coming from...

Maybe those are his cheeks where the eyebrows should be? Or perhaps the "fleshy" part of his face is too far forward (i.e. the bare face before you apply the eyes, whiskers, etc. ... don't know anything about crafting leaderheads, just a wild guess).

No No, you misunderstand. This leaderhead is not my work! I'm not sure who did create it.... :confused:

Top Bottom