Dear Genghis...

Loucypher

King
When you plant your 2nd city, and you see the ENTIRE ARMY of your enemy...

Spoiler :

THAT SHOULD NOT WARRANT YOU IMMEDIATELY CRYING ABOUT MY FORCES ON YOUR BORDERS AND DEMANDING I EITHER DOW OR BACK UP.

Seriously. You can see my ENTIRE army in that screenshot. Beshbalik was founded the turn before, and the immediate next turn, I get the message "I see your army, are you gonna hide like a coward or man up"
I. Hate. This. Feature.

How does Genghis know that's your entire army? In all that rough terrain you could have an invasion force hidden he can't see. I'm just surprised you got that message from just the spearmen though, or is the other scout visible from behind the hill?

Well he can see the scout with the archer, I presume. Even though he cannot possibly see my entire army or anything, is this really that big a force that it'd alarm you immediately?

I see you are naming your cities after the capitals of south africa...is this a mod or renaming choice?

It's a mod, its the Boers civ, fairly new on the Steam Workshop. Was giving them a go. (They get 1 culture from farms and kills earn faith. They have +2 movement +1 vision settlers, and a lategame unit I havent gotten to yet).

Top Bottom