IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

Well i was thinking of erasing my older stuff anyway, so this just sealed it for me. I do not have back-ups of the older 3d city sets anyway. Most probably i will upload all the new ones, and the latest files have already been uploaded ;)

Well i was thinking of erasing my older stuff anyway, so this just sealed it for me. I do not have back-ups of the older 3d city sets anyway. Most probably i will upload all the new ones, and the latest files have already been uploaded ;)

I liked those too, unless you're planning to re-do them all. ;)

This sucks the big one. I work in IT so I'm a tad annoyed with the fact that a backup only exists from July 07. Backups should be done nightly! Suppose that's the hosts to blame?

Merci Beaucoup Steph!

Hup hup, Steph's the man!

As many of you know, my HD crashed a few months ago, and I lost everything. Then I made an interface on a friend's machine, but lost that (after uploading to here) when she took the machine back and wiped my work off of it (I checked). Since I got my new machine, I've downloaded bmp2bic, Womaks_Standard, WomaksMixForestFix, ARESTerrain, EFZI2, and City View Buildings and still have the zip files. Does anyone need these files? Does anyone still have copies of my stuff? I have only the audacity of hope.

I've repaired all the sci-fi and fantasy units that I had on my office computer. The most recent I have only at home, I'll do that this evening.

Luckily, I'm a nerddy maniac with compulsive collecting behaviour, and I donwloaded almost everything, including Hikaro's female with bunny ears from Final Fantasy, although I know nothing of Final fantasy, and have no intention to use them ever in a mod.

I'm missing NavyDawg super heroes though :( , and I didn't download units from the "others" area.

This evening, I'll start working on Wyrmshadow's unit.

Sandris, Aaglo, Plotinus, I've left your files for youself. If you need help tell me.

I have the Super Heroes. Will Upload them tonight if no one else has by then.

Top Bottom