Health

Solipsism

Chieftain
Doesn't the happy-focus of this mod unbalance the importance of often-neglected health a bit? I think health should modify revolution chances as well..

Best would be indirectly, as starvation could make the city stability far worse. Many revolutions (for example russian) are triggered by starvation. Combined with enemy spies (poisoning wells) this would make health a far more important contributer to city stability.

As Bob said, it's in there ... the biggest effect is starvation (which only happens when there isn't enough food in the granary currently, as opposed to just the city not producing enough), otherwise it's a relatively small effect.

As part of the new national/local split I'm working on I do plan to expand this, so that drawing down the food stores makes the people uneasy ... it's a little tricky because the food store of a city in game doesn't really store food, it's more of a measure of fraction of population between integer increases. As you suggest, I will make a food shortage both a small bad effect itself and a modifier which makes other bad situations worse. Having starving cities will also effect the national level stability a bit as well.

Top Bottom