to war - but which romans?

andreafin

Prince
i am playing my first civ 5 game with huge earth map and i think 22 other civs (its a lot). i got a surprise as there are 2 ghandis and 2 augustus caesars. maybe there is some setting i missed to avoid duplication of civs? anyways the 2 indian civs get on fine with me and everyone else, but both roman civs spend their time rotating through the list of ppl to denounce - and im frankly getting irritated with them doing it to me for no reason. even when they are still obviously friendly even while denouncing! so im thinking maybe i should wipe them out one at a time...and figure a way to avoid getting a civ picked randomly more than once per game, any advice? the purple romans have some cities in arabia just over the water from where i am in northern india-ish. the purple romans seem to be in africa. the yellow ones i think are in asia beyond the green indians. so closest first?

Do you have gods and kings/brave new world?

In the original game there were something like ~18 civs on the beginning, so if you chose 22 it is possible that few are doubled.

Top Bottom