AI Gold

Thunda

Chieftain
Playing Deity archipelago as Spain from a save start on this forum where my island has GBR and Mt. Sinai :) Late in the game I'm at war with England where I have her on the ropes after my Stealth Bombers and Missile Cruisers have loosened up her city defenses. I've parked a carrier just outside her city with an atom bomb aboard and just loaded a Cruiser with a Nuclear Missle, aimed at the heart of London. She is offering me 120 gpt (of 340) but I want her $14,000 gold...how can I get all her gold? If I capture all her cities will I capture all $14,000? How can I get her to capitulate and give me all her gold in a peace turn?

well, she is offering 120 GPT , i have found out the AI values the accrued total of GPT as much as lump sums. A mechanic i have gamed to use the AI as a bank that offers 0.000001% interest loans. So :she would definitely give a 10,800 lump sum, if not for the 9,999 cap on lump gold in a single deal, which , there is no workaround for.

Also, you actually need a DoF in Brave New World to be able to trade Gold.. which isn't worth breaking for the gold in the first place.

Also, you actually need a DoF in Brave New World to be able to trade Gold.. which isn't worth breaking for the gold in the first place.

Lump sums of gold may be traded in peace settlements without a declaration of friendship in brave new world.

Top Bottom