Theodora is a SHUTYOMOUTH

Jesus Kdogist

Chieftain
I was playing a game as Ethiopia and I was having fun except for Theodora which changes her mind and random war declares. She also had 3 great prophets come to my Holy City and I decided to capture them and I R
Tried to make peace right after but she wanted both of my cities. We were friends the turn before war. AI reality and personality is like bipolarness

I suppose if you feel the need to war when the AI's trying to convert you, you may as well have warred with it anyway. It's supposed to try to convert you and you're supposed to have 2 or 3 inquisitors on hand strategically positioned so it can't. Conversion units do not get the option to convert if an inquisitor is within 2 tiles. Constructive use of any units work well, too, since a religious unit can't bypass (leapfrog) any other (opposing team)unit, even on a road or at sea.

Can't you request they not send their religion to your cities? And IIRC, a holy city won't ever disappear no matter how many prophets you throw at it.

Can't you request they not send their religion to your cities? And IIRC, a holy city won't ever disappear no matter how many prophets you throw at it.

Right. Eradicating a religion completely requires an inquisitor after capturing the city.

No, you can't request they stop converting.

I always become best buds with Theodora. I wonder why.:sarcasm:

Top Bottom