Quick Combat setting

Victorvanwavere

Warlord
Is there a way to use "Quick Compat" once you've already started a game with that option not selected in the Advanced Game Setup?

Or an option to have that check-box always selected for new games. I looked in the "UserSettings.ini", or one of the other .ini fiels and found something there, but it does not seem to work.

Thanks.

Not sure this is a bug or not in g&k release. I find when I select the option button and select 'quick combat' and than when I go to the setup I find both Quick combat and quick movement is selected. Is this a glich or do I need to reset something in the ini file?

Also when I select under the options for Quick Movement and check the advance setup screen i find that the quick movemente is not selected. Is this a glich or do I need to set something in the ini file to make these settings work.

Also when i was playing the game of the month for G&K I found that selecting the options Quick Combat had no effect on the game. Combat animation seemed to be turned on which should have been turned off when I selected Quick Combat. Is this a glich or do I need to reset my ini file to play quick combat?

I did try resetting quick combat in the ini file but had no effect on the on game.

If you have any suggestions how to fix this let me know.

They added a choice in option under "game options" to always have quick combat/movement on.

Setting quick combat from the menus also selects quick movement in advanced options, no matter whether you selected quick movement or not. It's got to be a bug (I posted in the bug forum about it).

Top Bottom