Box Art for Brave New World being revealed

Actually, I don't care about box. give some new infos about game -especially MP- and rest of factions.

Actually, I don't care about box. give some new infos about game -especially MP- and rest of factions.

It's not like the fact that they're revealing the box is delaying you from seeing new leaders. If they didn't do this, they probably wouldn't do anything today.

Again, does the building to the left of the box (autocracy) look familiar to anyone? It looks kinda unique.

I'm loving the Autocracy art. I hope the opening cinematic will have some sweet images with jets screaming across the sky and tanks rolling underneath.

Again, does the building to the left of the box (autocracy) look familiar to anyone? It looks kinda unique.

I'm puzzling over it too. It might be an imagined structure, or it looks to me it may be either under construction or half bombed? Doubt it's a new Wonder or Building.

How do we know that the blonde woman on the box isn't one of the new leaders?

She looks like Princess Twinkletoes of the Fairy Kingdom.

(I'm going to regret saying that if it turns out she is a leader...)

This is going to take 4 more hours. 2K Kate better not be planning to go home till this is over.

How do we know that the blonde woman on the box isn't one of the new leaders?

A Hollywood Civ?

"Oh Beauteous Marilyn, can you overcome your substance abuse and lead Tinseltown back to greatness? Will you build a civilization that will withstand the tests of filesharing illegal movies.'

She looks like Princess Twinkletoes of the Fairy Kingdom.

(I'm going to regret saying that if it turns out she is a leader...)

Well she isn't going to be on the box for no reason. She must represent SOMETHING important to the game and if it's not a new leader then what? A Great Musician perhaps?

10k is a silly figure though. People will give up and go to bed/back to work/home/whatever people are doing at this time of day before it gets that far.

They should have just made it five thousand. It lost the momentum it had going.

Doubt there will be any leaders, especially if it is only on one of the panels. The focus of the artwork is obviously to showcase the different ideologies and throwing a leader in there, just because, doesn't seem likely.

Well she isn't going to be on the box for no reason. She must represent SOMETHING important to the game and if it's not a new leader then what? A Great Musician perhaps?

She's either a personification of Democracy or something that's meant to evoke free, non-state-controlled artistry, so perhaps the Hollywood idea isn't far off.

She's a bit too nondescript and bland to be a leader, I would have thought.

Top Bottom