1551 hammers/turn

awesome city, but 47% of mfg is overflow from previous turn, meaning your real mfg in city is around 820/turn

organized religion doesn't affect the building of space ship parts since they aren't buldings, they are projects. I was going to take an SS of building a wonder since the Germans are an industrious civ, but the +100% SS production from lab+Space Elavator > +75% I would get from building a wonder (thats not a project).

and yadda yadda, of couse I have +132 hammers from overflow, and yes it's a golden age, and yes in a normal game I can't say my normal production is 1551/turn, and I know my 'real' production is more like 700ish/turn, but OBVISOULY, I just created all these conditions to see what the max #hammers that would be possible in 1 turn and if I went further and wasted more time on this I'm sure I could 1600 or even 1700 (but Its rather boring wasting all that time just for a 'record').

Um...Base Production is 150? Good...to a point. I ignore the 100% for copper (building specific) and +50% for capital (civic specific), along with the overflow. So...that only gets 450 hpt..

Man, this is where I am just . .. .. .. .. I can get cities producing gold well into the 1000-1400 mark. Science, well hit over 300 beakers per turn.

I have never seen myself with a production city of more than 150. Normally on average my cities go from 10 up to 100.

I need more work on this I believe

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :dubious: :dubious: THAT'S SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG THAT'S COOL:D

Top Bottom