News: TSG128 Announcement!

after few frustrating test games I've decided not to go for culture for this game... (and i hope there will be no Zulus in the game).

You're saying that if I do settle in place I'll want to rage quit a few turns later?

that is exactly what is being said :lol:
But diety start though, AI has 2 settlers. No guarantee you will even FIND the juicy spot, wherever it is, before the AI sits on it.

To me this just sounds like you want to settle in place, but rush a quick settler as soon as possible. Something like a scout->scout->settler could be appropriate here.

Long-term the jungle in the capital could be awesome for science. It's not like Poland can't overcome a sub-par start anyway.

Also, is it just me, or if you beat the game, are you possibly going to get a medal anyway? Especially with 6 medals being awarded, you have a fairly decent shot of getting it.

Moderator Action: Merged your posts. Please use the edit function instead of posting several times in a row in the same thread. Thanks.

Hmm, I doubt we can get Oracle on Deity, but that's a good point I suppose. I guess I really need to learn more about good ways of using social policies before Rationalism opens up. Often I get a lot of them, but I tend to be annoyed, after the first three or four, that I have to waste them on something I don't feel is really worth it instead of saving it for Rationalism

I get the Oracle on Diety just by showing up half the time.

Top Bottom