Holy Grail finally found?

The 18th Century is at least better documented. I'd rather have competing narratives than just one (complete if you're lucky) narrative. Then you have other sources to help you pick holes in a source rather than just intuition.

Anyone still following this story might be interested to know that I did a talking head interview recently for a forthcoming History Channel documentary on it, in which I basically said what I said here, but with more handwaving. I'll post the broadcast details when I get them.

ParkCungHee said:
Am I the only one who likes this part of the job?
Nope. Source interrogation is fun.

Fascinating! Looks like it very well could be the real thing.
Unfortunately, the name of this holy relic reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail- the movie.

Anyone still following this story might be interested to know that I did a talking head interview recently for a forthcoming History Channel documentary on it, in which I basically said what I said here, but with more handwaving. I'll post the broadcast details when I get them.

Is this going to be an actual non pop-culture infested mess, or is this broadcast going to have constant references to the extraterrestrial nature of the foreskin of Jesus? Will there be a theory about how Otto Skorzeny led an expedition to find said foreskin?

hah , Otto Skorzeny is the kind of the guy who would have a circumcision to provide the "object" ...

Top Bottom