1492: Onwards to Glory (Sign Ups and OOC Discussion)

Excellent update Nuka! I guess my plans in Burgundy ended badly.

Responses to diplomacy, diplomacy of my own to come when I'm less tired.

Sent some PM's, for now I'll confirm Madviking as the Papacy.

Also, I will be implementing a new rule change, that you cannot go into debt past more than double your yearly income. You can of course, still arrange loans with outside investors.

As for an orders due date, can we get them all in by next Sunday let's say? :)

Since I didn't get a response before, again showing my interest in the Aztecs, Gujarat, Bengal, or Delhi, in that order.

Confirmed as Aztecs, sorry about the delay

Some Pre Update Patch Notes:

-I will be reworking Army recruitment systems to better reflect the availability of mercenaries versus local soldiers, as well as the experience that you receive. If anyone has suggestions of historical mercenary companies, then that would be appreciated

-I will be adding two new NPC banks to better reflect foreign borrowing. Currently, borrowing is done from either your local vendors or from direct loans from other powers. These new banks will help change to be a more dynamic loan system. Currently, I will be capping your ability to borrow from merchants to be 2x your yearly income. Of course, borrowing money always has consequences....

-I will be adding a new colonial system stat in order to better show how colonies are doing and how much control you have in the region.

-I may be reworking the IP system, as well as doing some minor faction changes/reworking. In addition, I am going to be adding faction desires into the stats for easy access to what your factions are feeling/wanting.

It would probably help to have stats for the Aztecs if I am to turn in orders this turn. ;)

Thanks to drama and me having to get ready for prom I'm probably not going to get orders in until on Sunday itself. Is there any particular point at Sunday before its considered later?

@Grandkhan, you can hire historical figures specifically, or you can hire a specific type (general, spy, poet, artist, ect.) and I'll fill in a name for you.

@Omega, I'll be traveling and working outside California for this week, and while having orders on Sunday is good, as long as you get them in relatively close to that day I can work with it. I'm looking to have the outline done Wednesday~Friday ish, and have the update this weekend or next, depending on schedule permitting.

Also, though I'm having a "loose" deadline, I'll note that I have like 2 order sets. Since I haven't seen much posting, I really rely on your orders to make sure interest is still in the game. Do we need a delay?

The Lord of the Land Below the Winds has sent orders.

Top Bottom