My scenario crashes

nokmirt

Emperor
I have been playtesting my WWI scenario. I got to T88 and it crashed for some reason during Arabia's turn.

Mods I am using...InfoAddict (v 22), R.E.D. Modpack (v 28), Smart AI (v 2)

Also, WWI Strength of Wills v.2 (v 2), which is linked to my map in a mod package.

First of all I have logging on, but how do I post a dxdiag? It's been so long.

Here is the save file. If there is anything else I need to post let me know. I am not sure which log is supposed to show why the game froze.

Attachments

• Franz Joseph_0088 AD-1890-May.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
I loaded my save without smart AI or RED modpack enabled. It still crashed so I know it is not those two mods.

Here are some logs

Attachments

• xml.zip
    594 bytes · Views: 42
  • Database.zip
    600 bytes · Views: 34
  • Lua.zip
    148 bytes · Views: 44
  • DxDiag.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 37
Barbarian_King and I both have had crashes involving preplaced city states. We ended up placing them via lua to correct the problem. (This was under BNW).

How do I do that? Is there a tutorial or something? What if I used starting positions for CSs instead of preplaced CSs?

How do I do that? Is there a tutorial or something? What if I used starting positions for CSs instead of preplaced CSs?
Whenever I do a scenario in WB that starts at 4000BC I just assign the starting plots for the City-States. Sometimes I decide which city-states I want in the game, and add them in the scenario editor. Most times I let the game randomly pick them, which avoids the whole team 22 barbarian bug. But, if you select (in the Scenario Editor) even one specific city-state to be used, the game will not randomly select any city-states to be used, no matter how many Starting Positions you assign on the map as being "Random City-State".

Whenever I do a scenario in WB that starts at 4000BC I just assign the starting plots for the City-States. Sometimes I decide which city-states I want in the game, and add them in the scenario editor. Most times I let the game randomly pick them, which avoids the whole team 22 barbarian bug. But, if you select (in the Scenario Editor) even one specific city-state to be used, the game will not randomly select any city-states to be used, no matter how many Starting Positions you assign on the map as being "Random City-State".

I just added a city state starting location to the map that would fit between cities, four tiles or more apart; in areas CSs should be located. That is fine with me because it makes every game a bit different. So far no crashes.

Top Bottom