Kinda quite defensive terrain.

Callonia

Deity
After firing up the satellites to map the last of the unseen lands deep inside freedom/order loving civs.... and two turns later after byzantines capitulated.

I take a look at my next possible opponent and realized how defensive the Poland and Honolulu's territory were. Because I'm basically tearing my way to Morocco's territory to ensure that if he tries to pull off a space victory he will have to fight my armies first or I join the launch race. No parts is built but Apollo program is completed by basically everyone at this point.

Sector 1

Spoiler :

Sector 2

Spoiler :

Sector 3

Spoiler :

To make things bit more fun for you guys I think.. Can you guys guess what I will be doing next? Obviously I will be starting a war but what will I be doing in that war?

To make things bit more fun for you guys I think.. Can you guys guess what I will be doing next? Obviously I will be starting a war but what will I be doing in that war?

Considering your research, I believe that you'll be making future of your enemies very, very bright.

wat

You can roll wroclaw with the forces you already have there. As for the rest wtf 101 oil where are the battleships? Against battleship and destroyer there is 0 defense.

Considering your research, I believe that you'll be making future of your enemies very, very bright.

Yes, only as last resort! XD For there is floodplains I'd rather not have to destroy in the west.

that's a gargantuan map, do you have a super computer or something :lol:

Nah, just an old PC I originally bought for PSO2 that never came west sadly. Map size is Huge.

wat

You can roll wroclaw with the forces you already have there. As for the rest wtf 101 oil where are the battleships? Against battleship and destroyer there is 0 defense.

Yes, 101 oil is quite normal for huge maps, I had 45 dissidents to address in my civilization first. 15 oil or so per civ. And I already wiped out quite a few civs so my 20 oil wen to 100 very quickly.

And that's not all, Ethopia + Morocco was pressuring my people alot to flip from autocracy to freedom so I had to play the cultural game first before I could even think of going on other spree. 45 dissidents if ignored would become a very huge problem quickly. SO first one to bite the bullet was ethiopia and combined with my culture+tourism push I was able to make everyone in my civilization content. That ate up the valuable time I could be producing the war material instead. :lol: The dissidents almost reached stage 2.

And plus I started in mega jungle so production was slow. And on the opening stages of industrial era, I had very little military to the point where three autocracy civs including me got dow'd on by every freedom/order civs. But I managed to unlock gunboat diplomacy and get the surrounding city states allied to me before the dows started because I was the first one to get an ideology and raced very hard.

Top Bottom