ModCast Special: "Modding Beyond Earth"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Out there. ModCast regular co-hosts Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley, Jett "TPangolin", Jan "Janboruta" Boruta and Scott "AlphaShard" Dirk discuss Civilization: Beyond Earth for the first time in the special "Modding Beyond Earth" now netcasting. It carries a runtime of 25m46s.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m36s | Part 1
First thoughts, impressions and suggestions for Civilization: Beyond Earth from the panelists.
- 12m07s | Part 2
Overviewing the initial wave of BE mod releases including "Weaker Trade", "Beyond Balance", "EuropSpace" and "The Holy See".
- 19m20s | Part 3
Looking ahead to total conversion MODs using Civilization: Beyond Earth and the familiarity of Civilization V, the engine upon which it is based.

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast, and this is the first "Focus" special not under that heading. Fellow sibling RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

I don't know where I should post this so this will have to do... I just wanted to say that i'm a bit of a Civ newb... but really enjoy Modcast, over the last few weeks i've gone back and listened to everything from season 3 on... great stuff.

I don't know where I should post this so this will have to do...
Given your comment that followed, abob, this is a most appropriate thread to respond to as this is ModCast's latest released production.

I just wanted to say that i'm a bit of a Civ newb... but really enjoy Modcast, over the last few weeks i've gone back and listened to everything from season 3 on... great stuff.
Welcome, new listener, and thank you for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying the show, including its archive. :cool:

Top Bottom