Just entered Atomic era, 15 turns to Rocketry (epic speed)

Leathaface

Emperor
The game is still click "Next Turn" for me at this stage now. For the past 15 turns i've clicked next turn with nothing much going on, like Vanilla and G&K's.

Having said that, I am playing on Prince since this is my first BNW game, I normally play at King. But from here, it doesn't look like much has changed late game.

This is one of the most deceptive things about BNW. At the lower difficulties, it still amounts to pressing next turn. On higher levels, you often need to do a lot of figiting around and micromanaging, due to a closer race to victory. I agree that an end to endgame tedium was a false promise for BNW, but at least it doesn't worsen things terribly much. The science penalty is probably to blame for this.

We were given new toys to play around that interact with other civilizations peacefully. THat is great, World Congress, awesome, Trade Routes, new and awesome.

But we still haven't gotten anything that gives us to play with our civilizations, no local elections, no random events that you can react to.

I know this because HOtseat is still tedious early on.

So.. dshirk, if you see this, maybe a 3rd expansion pack wouldn't be a bad idea.. and you could add 7 new civs to make 50 in total!

You still click next turn several times with no action in early game, too. You just don't notice it because the turns don't take 30 seconds to load.

We were given new toys to play around that interact with other civilizations peacefully. THat is great, World Congress, awesome, Trade Routes, new and awesome.

But we still haven't gotten anything that gives us to play with our civilizations, no local elections, no random events that you can react to.

I know this because HOtseat is still tedious early on.

So.. dshirk, if you see this, maybe a 3rd expansion pack wouldn't be a bad idea.. and you could add 7 new civs to make 50 in total!
You know, it might not be a bad idea to create a new thread for discussion about what we would like in an upcoming expansion.
Also....Team Vietnam!

Top Bottom