Japanise Rule!

Light-Giver

Warlord
Hay i was playing as the japanese on a multiplayer game and i found out how great sameries are at mowing down peretorians, their base health is equal at a 8 but they have 50% againsed mele units cause their the replacement to the macemen and they have 1-2 first strick and start with 1 combat bonus due to aggresive trates so a lvl 5 is like a lvl 6.
Ill continue my post after i find out what my dogs are barking at

K the map was hilly, i started near some corn and iorn and was near the north pole, i tryed expanding outward but france was to the bottom left of me and america was to the east so i expanded west and down south a bit to the east in a L shape. It was peacefull up untill the middle ages, rome was discovered to the west and threatened a super city with resources of marble, copper, and sheep. They moved about 5 perestorians to the border and i countered with 7 axemen with a mele upgrade each, he didnt attack till i sold america a tech for 250 gold (half its price i think the tech was pasifism) and upgraded 3 axemen to sameries. Then the war started. He was able to secure the woods near the supercity, i was stuck with no defence from the suroundings.

Even with his defence bonus i was able to kill his perestorians with no problume, just as long as they didnt get to weak, But they kept comeing and it was a stailmate. Then the american player threatened me for 2 TECHS THEN DECLARED WAR. he took a border city and seued for peace for the price of another city, i saw his bluf sence he just attacked with 2 macemen so i declined and i was on a 2 front war. The new units went east to the americans cause i had no units there and the money made by a halted research went to upgrading all the axemen in the west. i was able to hold out the romans amaizingly and was able to capture the american city of New York (my home) and all but 4 of the wonders built so far. i had 1 of the wonders not in new york which was the great library which with other citys with librarys and scientists and great scientists to keep my tech research going.
Eventualy i had to eat and the war is still going on as i speak but i fear the AI messed it up for me by recalling all my units.

Top Bottom