Civ 2 MGE AI Aggressiveness Patch

Flak Fox

Radioactive Vulpine
Greetings all,

I have recently been getting back into Civ 2 (my first ever Civ game) and I stumbled on this topic from awhile ago:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=473017

Unfortunately, many of the patches that he talks about no longer exist. I was hoping someone might know where I can find the AI Aggressiveness Patch. When I was younger, the aggressive AI didn't bother me much because I liked fighting everyone anyway. Now I am a bit more into the diplomatic aspect and would enjoy not being at war with everyone :)

Thanks for your help in advance!

Same problem here, I'd like to know how to get the patch.. BtW if you had other problems with your attempt to get your game working, check my version of the guide from my link. When we get the answer, I'll add it to my guide. I will add the video problem too. I got that one working.

I can't figure out how to install it, is the problem. If you could walk me through it, with plenty of deatil (I won't understand otherwise. I not a big computer guy, so unless you pretty much spell it out for me, I will be clueless), that would be a tremendous help.

Top Bottom