Civ4 documentation wiki

Any new info on this....

We want to include this info on the WoCiPedia wiki we are creating for the new Modular XML Loading project for BtS.

If anyone wants to try and resurrect it (either re-writing or trying to find archived versions) we (the WoC) have a wiki which we're writing tutorials on. I've already salvaged what I can find, but it's seriously incomplete. For example, I can't find anything other than XML, and those aren't fully complete anyway.

I also saw someone post a website with some information on. Unfortunately, I don't have the link to hand. There is some good info there.

So, does anyone want to try to resurrect it?

It's nice to see a Civ4Wiki again, unfortunate that it has to be built from scratch as the old one was getting to be fairly complete. I was not just a user but a contributer. So much repeated effort and less to work with this time.

Ya, it's frustrating. I got what I could, but my limited programming skills mean I myself will be mostly limited to filling in the basic file info, mainly just listing the tags...

And I would like to thank-you Gerry, for already being so active on the Wiki. :goodjob: Thanks for joining. I started a new thread for the reincarnated wiki, found here. My hope is to make clear that this is a new Wiki, that is still alive, and maybe show up on a few new searches so people can know we exist!

Top Bottom