Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

There's a difference of having one party, and having three parties. They can infinitely vote each other to power forever. I'm not disbanding them, I'm just merging themselves into one party so the situation can never happen again. Since we won, I have full right to demand the merge and the break-up of the collation.

We refuse, and if you agree to martial law there will be an armed revolution.

Read my edit. ;)

You may have a charge to imprison me, but you are imposing martial law and refusing to vote fairly. I ask my party to leave me in prison until they agree to release me or until you win the elections.

Be forewarned Omega, if you do not release me now, you will be imprisoned when we inevitably take power back.

Keep blowing stuff up GMC, but don't get caught!

You may have a charge to imprison me, but you are imposing martial law and refusing to vote fairly. I ask my party to leave me in prison until they agree to release me or until you win the elections.

Be forewarned Omega, if you do not release me now, you will be imprisoned when we inevitably take power back.

Keep blowing stuff up GMC, but don't get caught!

I never said I supported Martial Law, I just said I'm imprisoning you until Clause IV is met. I shall not give my official opinion on Martial Law until I hear people's comments about this "deal".

I never said I supported Martial Law, I just said I'm imprisoning you until Clause IV is met. I shall not give my official opinion on Martial Law until I hear people's comments about this "deal".

You can't imprison me forever. Ilduce will regulate it.

Also, if you release me now you will actually be allowed to be the opposition when we take power. If you keep holding me, I will imprison you later.

Dommy was arrested last night and today is being taken to court. Ok, West India man and Omega. You have the option to decide the exact length of dommy's imprisonment.
How many turns should he be imprisoned for?

I suggest 25 turns. This will go through our term ensuring he doesnt cause anymore trouble in this.

Also Ilduce are you doing what LH did with the sabotages? When it becomes harder to sabotage each time someone tried it? It would show that the guards are getting alert for that sort of stuff, and new regulatrions and rules in teh cities pop up naturally as people will want to prevent these things.

You guys are monsters. All your doing my sabotaging is hurting rome.

BTW you guys know GMC is a car company right? Just thought i would point our how that company has ended up in RL...

Also Ilduce are you doing what LH did with the sabotages? When it becomes harder to sabotage each time someone tried it? It would show that the guards are getting alert for that sort of stuff, and new regulatrions and rules in teh cities pop up naturally as people will want to prevent these things.
Yes

You guys are monsters. All your doing my sabotaging is hurting rome.
Thats what I said to you during your sabotage phase in RP, and you said what a weak phrase, as if thats going to stop me. Now you know whats its like to be on the receiving end.

BTW you guys know GMC is a car company right? Just thought i would point our how that company has ended up in RL
Its sill running, been bailed out 3 times in 20 years, but still runnig

I suggest 25 turns. This will go through our term ensuring he doesnt cause anymore trouble in this.
Thats for Omega and WIM to decide. Also I will start pming Omega for orders for Rome.

so the sabotages hurts Rome?
what about the revolution? it also killed many civilians. the sabotages are barely destroying mines and stuff like that, not half cities.

First: Ironic how the libertarian parties are declaring themselves dictators eh?:D

Second: But the ML hasn't been declared yet. So such things being the Vote of No Confidence is now in effect.

Third: @Omega: Whatever excuses you may make, your demands are still against the rules.

Fourth: I hereby put forth a Call for Desertion.

EDIT: :agree: for above post.

But the ML hasn't been declared yet. So such things being the Vote of No Confidence is now in effect.
I asked after the first round of sabotages that we halt all opposition actions to give Omega the chance to log on. it wont be his fault that his missed the chance of dictatorship due to a rl issue. ML has now been put into affect and so you cannot call for desertion.

Ilduce if you are going to try to use my 'terrorist' actions in the other RP when you have NO IDEA about my motives, along with other facts that should in fact be obvious, then i will leave this AAR. Period.

Aysse now that he has clarified it, it has shown that it IS NOT against the rules.

The revolution was in response to leaders who declared themselves dictators for no good reason, showing their instability and unfit mental state to rule the republic as consuls. It also didnt kill any civilians at all, since rome surrendured once the last troops were routed in the outskirts of the city, and no troops ever penetrated the outer defenses of Athens. Thos are the only 2 battles i know of that civilians were near.

Please stop sabotaging things outside the cities, and in the cities. You destroyed a food soui=rce for rome, and now its peoples are starving. You destroyed several walls, and now we are vulnernable to an external attack. You have destroyed mines (so you say) that have now put people out of work and have killed workers that were in there at the time.

I asked after the first round of sabotages that we halt all opposition actions to give Omega the chance to log on. it wont be his fault that his missed the chance of dictatorship due to a rl issue. ML has now been put into affect and so you cannot call for desertion.

I ALREADY VETOED MARTIAL LAW! What the crap, man?

Martial law is the only way to stop them. They have already issued calls for desertion and a vote of no confidence. Basicly that means our nation is in anarchy until the vote is repealed or ML is enacted, and some units might be disbanded. We cant afford to lose units.

Aysse now that he has clarified it, it has shown that it IS NOT against the rules.
Which one of his points? i sided with you on 1 of them, and him on the other

The revolution was in response to leaders who declared themselves dictators for no good reason, showing their instability and unfit mental state to rule the republic as consuls. It also didnt kill any civilians at all, since rome surrendured once the last troops were routed in the outskirts of the city, and no troops ever penetrated the outer defenses of Athens. Thos are the only 2 battles i know of that civilians were near.
Thats correct. Omega took the city of Trusca when it was undefended. So it counts a surrender. Athens was the largest battle of the war, followed by Rome. Both of the, the districts in which fighting to place, were evacuated prior to the battle. However Omega's soldier may have kill 10 or so civilians in the battle just north of the city.

Remember prior to the battle Romes population was a mere 1100 people. More soldiers died attacking the city, then people living in the city.

Please stop sabotaging things outside the cities, and in the cities. You destroyed a food soui=rce for rome, and now its peoples are starving. You destroyed several walls, and now we are vulnernable to an external attack.
maybe you should try to negotiate peace, or give them what they want, a fair re-election without dictators.

you did? must of skipped over that post.

Martial law is the only way to stop them. They have already issued calls for desertion and a vote of no confidence. Basicly that means our nation is in anarchy until the vote is repealed or ML is enacted, and some units might be disbanded. We cant afford to lose units.

I am not going to let my party's principles go down down the drain just for "security" or "the better good". We formed because of a tyrant, and we prevented a ruler from becoming a tyrant. I'm not going down the same path as you are.

I am not going down any such path. I am not an extremist libertarian. Liberties are good yes. they are the foundation of my principles. But when our nation is threatening to collapse, thats when i thinks a temporary dictatorship is needed. Like right now. If we dont act, then these men will tear down rome itself in their wuest to get power again.

Ilduce i am not answering your post just because of that bull in the first part.

Omega being a tyrant is not being a dictator, and vice versa. Dictators dont have to be tyrants. many of them werent in fact. As long as neither of us abuse the power, no freedoms have been destroyed.

I order leonidas to lead my psrtan troops to find and capture aysee, on charges of treason by the action of promoting desertion in our armed forces.

i used the mines as a example, i don't know if they destroyed the mines. as i have said before, i don't will try to sabotage, for now.
but the only way to stop the sabotages(and etc...) is with a re-election. even ML won't stop them for that long time.
we all need a re-election. a fair one.

Top Bottom