City Razing Rising Tide

ELRACj

Warlord
So after winning a game in Civ V, i was prompted to go beyond earth so i did since I have it in my library (Rarely play it). Well after getting a huge military advantage my rushing a single affinity, I am now in position to win by domination early (I want to win fast because I can feel the fun draining from me.) I am so close but my health is now at -17. I have been trying to figure out how to raze of my pupated cities but to no avail. I annexed it and I still cannot find the option. Can anyone help? It is a floating city if that helps. I could not find the question on google.

I know you can raze cities you've taken, but I'm not sure if that option sticks around forever.

It's probably about a little different strategy. I would say don't make/take cities you don't want and invest in them if they are underperforming.

Sounds like you've gained an advantage in one area by selling out the others. Empire management first, war game second.

I know you can raze cities you've taken, but I'm not sure if that option sticks around forever.

It's probably about a little different strategy. I would say don't make/take cities you don't want and invest in them if they are underperforming.

Sounds like you've gained an advantage in one area by selling out the others. Empire management first, war game second.
i took away the city for the full purpose of razing it. When i didn't see the option to after capture i puppeted it and after that I tried annexing it.

I tried it again with another city (also floats). Still no raze options

Attachments

• ascfv.png
    ascfv.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 274
That is odd. I'm positive you can raze aquatic cities. I'm not sure about after you've puppeted or annexed (I raze right then or never), but I believe even then you can.

You can't raze capitals, so that makes me curious. Did you possibly take the capital and then this city became the capital. Then they regained their original and then you took this city?

I bet Ryika would know if this was a possibility. Seems like something came up before and he looked into it.

There are somo possible explanation for why you cannot raze cities.

1.- You need to unclick on the option for "No city raze" on advanced setup before a game starts.
2.- Do it before anexing.
3.- You cannot raze capitals (check if you have a mod that randomizes city names).

I listed them from most likely that you might have missed it. Good luck.

There are somo possible explanation for why you cannot raze cities.

1.- You need to unclick on the option for "No city raze" on advanced setup before a game starts.
2.- Do it before anexing.
3.- You cannot raze capitals (check if you have a mod that randomizes city names).

I listed them from most likely that you might have missed it. Good luck.

I am such a moron. It looks like way back when i was playing BE a lot i turned off city razing and when I came back to it after months I forgot to unselect it.

Top Bottom