Carthago Addon (30/03/10)

I already check into trying to get the Hannibal resized without shrinking the unit... and cannot be done due to offsets not able to put the Elephant in the civ circle. As Plotinus stated, some of the unit would get cropped out to make it work.

Now the unit can work but it's size would need to shrunk down a bit; which wouldn't take long. In fact the only way to do it, without re-rendering the whole unit is to:
Resize the Storyboard itself (first changing the frame borders to ff00ff so they do not blend and bleed into surrounding pixels.) Then create FLC's from that. So fairly straightforward. If H.Balck doesn't mind, I can do that.

you are good, now don't forget some sassanian heavy armoured eloephants, and perhaps some timurid also armoured elephants....good job

Moderator Action: I don't see the link with Carthaginian units
Hmm, I would have expected him to take the links down after the latest hissy fit, but the links actually do work for me. Not sure why!

Perhaps you accomplish self somewhat and lets other one here in peace with your senseless sayings.

and BTW I dont like Canadians - you are all arrogant.

H.Balck

Moderator Action: Racist trolling posts are not welcome
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Hello Yang Liu, first of all congratulate you for your work and thank you for all your efforts to keep alive our love for the civ iii.

On the other hand, at the beginning of this post I saw the progress of some new units such as Balearic Slinger no longer appear in the post. Is there any possibility that we may see them finish in this forum?.

I know that you've had problems with some moderators, but we are many fans of your units and would be very sad not to see your work finished.

Moderator Action: Yang Liu's past infractions and relation with moderators should be irrelevant to your appreciation and I don't see what mentionning it here can bring
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

In any case and if there is no turning back, once again I want to show my appreciation for all the units that you published.

Top Bottom