Sheriff - 9/25/06

NavyDawg

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Howdy y'all.:cowboy: I hope you enjoy my second unit, styled to look like an old west Sheriff. I think he could be used for a modern MP as well for a Texas civ (Think Walker, Texas Ranger). I plan to release some more western type units in the future to complement this theme.

I like the animations on this one and think I've worked out some kinks that my first unit had, especially the death. Civ color is red, and making the palette for that nearly crushed this unit, but I think it turned out well. It has been game tested and seems to work. Preview below. Bjorn, thanks again for the holster/belt prop, which I'm getting a lot of mileage out of.

Update: 10/6/2006 - Alt Speeds for three flics and great sounds. Get it Here. Sounds and Palette fixes courtesy of Vuldacon.:goodjob:

Attachments

• Sherrif_Preview.gif
    Sherrif_Preview.gif
    182.2 KB · Views: 2,879
:thumbsup: Yippy-ki-aye mother-f****r! Thats one cool rootin-tootin-shootin cowboy ya got there partner.....:rotfl:

That is amazing! :eek: Especially for a second unit! I am verry tempted to start playing Civ III again, provided I can find time...

Great job on this unit, NavyDawg.:) The fidget and victory are nice.:goodjob:

Aww, he isn't doing the Rapid fire hitting the hammer with the palm of his left hand.

Top Bottom