Bronze age chariots

Nice work indeed. Now, how about the Sumerian chariots. The ass-drawn four wheeled ones that is? :)

Action-packed awesomeness! What a good unit. :)

Hi
First preview of the egypt chariot is ready !

Ni Hau - very interesting - I will produce this later.....My wife is also from China.
Yesterday I am watching Red Cliff - my god its a very nice chinese film ! In the last 7 weeks I was in China - Dalian - very nice city.
Here the first battle scene:

H.Balck

Moderator Action: English speaking forum, provide translation, 96nn may not even sepak a word of German!
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
Edit: Sorry - I forget to translate !

:DHaha, Ni Hau. Very glad to know you like this film. I like it, too. A good film! The battle of Red Cliff happened in 208AD, at the same time of the Roman Empire.

:king:I have also been to Dalian several years ago, worked and lived for a time. Yes a nice city. Near the sea, beautiful and neat. I love the city, very much.:D

PS: Thanks for your translation, I surely don't know German.

Nice work indeed. Now, how about the Sumerian chariots. The ass-drawn four wheeled ones that is? :)
In my case, I need this unit way more than I need the Egyptian or Hittite Chariots (should I be embarassed to say that the stock versions which came with the game are good enough?). But the Sumerian Battle Carts that Steph so helpfully converted from Slitherine's Chariots of War really only look okay as placeholders. Here's a request thread for one that goes way, way back: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=69014&highlight=Sumerian+chariot

In my case, I need this unit way more than I need the Egyptian or Hittite Chariots (should I be embarassed to say that the stock versions which came with the game are good enough?). But the Sumerian Battle Carts that Steph so helpfully converted from Slitherine's Chariots of War really only look okay as placeholders. Here's a request thread for one that goes way, way back: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=69014&highlight=Sumerian+chariot

I hope this one gets made myself. It should definitely be the Sumerian UU!

Parts of my 2 years old lecture Bronze Age Chariots in Greek on the university of munich is on first side for all fans of historian and archaeological analysis.

Mithadan and Antiochus VII
I will produce definitely no Sumeri car, remain it with the 3 noted.

Courtjester1
I can not send you my figures in 3d files.

H.Balck

Darn! :(

Very cool... this reminds me of the old CoW units by Steph that urgently need a replacement (Assyrian archers, infantry and horsemen).

I've done a new version of "Sandris SBB". You can now see a list on the right.

It shows it what order the orientations will be added to the storyboards. To change it, select an orientation, and move it up or down with the arrow keys.

Hi Steph
Thanks for this nice tool - I can work very fast with them !
The Assyrian Chariot is finished on weekend - First parts are ready by Tom. I need many time to rendering this big one.

The Egypt comes one week later.

H.Balck

Hi H.Balck
Could you upload when you can the pedia icons with white background for the Mycenean Chariot please?
I've just added your unit to my mod but I need those graphics with white background.

Top Bottom