A question pls help I am newbie

northchill

Chieftain
As far as I know brave new world exp has more 45 civilazation...
But when I try to choose civilization in setup game menu, there is onyl 29?
is there any way to unlock or download?
also where should I copy new civilizations from forum to add them my folder?

If you only have the base game, then yes you will need to download the DLC civs and buy the expansions.

not base game I have brave new world and I have new 9 civilizations too, but I can see only 29 nation for example there is no Atilla why?
Should I first complete scenerios to unlock all?

There's no unlocking, you just haven't bought enough stuff. There are 43 published Civs total. The base Vanilla game comes with 18 playable Civilizations. The expansion Gods & Kings comes with an additional 9, and Brave New World comes with 9 more. 7 more civilizations are available as special downloadable content. Some of the DLC civs are thrown in with either GnK or BNW if they were released for free originally. If you don't have Gods & Kings and you haven't bought any DLC, you've got the 18 original Civs, the 9 BNW civs, plus two free ones, probably the Mongols and something else I dunno. Spain maybe? I dunno.

There's no unlocking, you just haven't bought enough stuff. There are 43 published Civs total. The base Vanilla game comes with 18 playable Civilizations. The expansion Gods & Kings comes with an additional 9, and Brave New World comes with 9 more. 7 more civilizations are available as special downloadable content. Some of the DLC civs are thrown in with either GnK or BNW if they were released for free originally. If you don't have Gods & Kings and you haven't bought any DLC, you've got the 18 original Civs, the 9 BNW civs, plus two free ones, probably the Mongols and something else I dunno. Spain maybe? I dunno.

Plus Ethiopia, it was free with BNW. It shouldn't be Spain.

The DLC civs were Mongolia (patched in free, so every legal copy should have it), Babylon (also in the special edition, I think), Spain & the Inca (in the same DLC), Polynesia, Denmark, and Korea, while Gods & Kings brought Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, the Celts, Ethiopia (also in Brave New World), the Huns, the Maya, the Netherlands, and Sweden, plus Spain (but not the Inca) for those who didn't already have that DLC.

how can I buy them?
and I am downloading some nations from forum, but how to apply them to game folder pls someone tell me step by step

how can I buy them?

You go on the Steam Store Page for Civilization V and purchase the DLC you want. Since it sounds like you need all the DLC and the Gods and Kings expansion pack, you'll probably want to buy the "Gold Edition Upgrade" rather than the DLC piecemeal; that'll save you quite a bit of money.

I am downloading some nations from forum, but how to apply them to game folder pls someone tell me step by step

Well, if you're on a Windows, you'll save yourself a lot of time by just downloading the mods from the Steam Community. If you do that, they'll download and install automatically. If you're on a Mac, you will have to install 'em by hand, but as I'm an unenlightened Windows user I really can't help you with that.

Top Bottom