ROTM - Rise of the Mongols

Alright, guys. I'm starting to make the gamma today![dance]:banana:

I can have it out in 1 or 2 days.:)

wHAT!?!?!?!? 1 OR 2 WHO;LE DAYS?!?!?!?!?! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :gripe: :gripe: [pissed] [pissed] :wallbash: :banana: :wallbash: Wait a minute..........how did that banana get there? Curse you dancing bananaman! It's all your fault!

Most of NK's suggestions have been implemented, now. I'm just gonna do a few more tweaks, and I think I can get it out tommorow.:)

It'll be one more day, but good things come to those who wait.:)

Good things come to those who wait.

Is Omega the only one following this?:hmm:

I've been trying to follow this, I've just been busy. (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!) I hope this can be done soon, the only reason I haven't burst from the wait is because I've been so busy. (AGAIN, EVERYONE IS BUSY ;))

Packer-Backer said:
I've been trying to follow this, I've just been busy. (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!) I hope this can be done soon, the only reason I haven't burst from the wait is because I've been so busy. (AGAIN, EVERYONE IS BUSY ;))

I'm not busy. I've got abolutely nothing to do. I spend most of my day playing civ or waitn for the gamma testing.
Edit: Almost Forgot! Smilies! :sleep: [dance] :jesus: :queen: :smoke:

It'll be one more day, but lemme tell ya. As the modder of this, it well worth the wait.

But to make my job easier (the quicker it'll come out.;)) I need leader names. Lots of them. And I need to know the capital of Kwarzam.

:bump: Still workin. It should come out today or tommorow...

I'm pretty much done now. Gimme a few minutes, and it'll be up.

You know, it seems to have been alot longer than a few mnutes. I mean, the sky has been flickering. that normally means that at least a few minutes have passed. :D
No Smilies until you finish the gamma!

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I forgot to tell you that I went on a one-week vacation!:eek:

Gimme a little bit longer. I'm PMing Thunderfall right now to get it uploaded.

Things still not done in the gamma;
-Techs not removed
-Buildings not removed
-Some sounds

But, you shall all be happy to know that thanks to aaglo, the master shipbuilder, the Flying Tiger Warship is in it!:banana:

Once again, sorry, NK, Sarevok, Omega, PB, and lurkers for not tellin ya.:(:cry:

Top Bottom