Links to new patch's LP?

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. Does anyone have any YouTube (or similar site) links to provide, of any Deity LP's of BNW, but with the latest patch? I really wanna see how Domination Victories are done now, with the huge diplo hits you take. Thanks in advance for any upcoming replies.

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. Does anyone have any YouTube (or similar site) links to provide, of any Deity LP's of BNW, but with the latest patch? I really wanna see how Domination Victories are done now, with the huge diplo hits you take. Thanks in advance for any upcoming replies.

Well you've never heard the the good word of our The Lord and Savor Maddijinn, who came down to earth to forgive us of our sins, and to steal workers from city states. http://www.youtube.com/user/SBFMadDjinn

Of course I have. The only problem is that MadDjinn's last Deity LP was with India (if I am not mistaken) and it's pretty old. Long before the newest patch came out. He covers a few basics of the new patch (when it was still an open beta) in his BTM series with Germany, but that's all. Thank you nonetheless!

@AIL, that's what I was talking about. Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom