Patch 1.03.18: Steam achievements doesn't work

I finished a save game yesterday and still got no achievements what so ever, despite the fact that I should have achieved several.
Shortly before I finished winning, I also annexed a puppeted city which also should have resulted in an achievement, but alas I got none.
I thought the hotfix was supposed to work with save games ?

Could you please attach a save 1 turn before victory? Also, were you playing with any mods enabled?

Could you please attach a save 1 turn before victory? Also, were you playing with any mods enabled?

Here is my save game 1 turn before Victory

I had one tiny mod enabled. Cant remember the name, but it shows the values of the diplomatic relations.

Could that be the reason for not getting the achievements ? If so, I sure wish I would have known that before I started the game.. :(

Attachments

• AutoSave_1146 AD-1987-July.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Sadly, any mod, no matter how modest, will disable achievements.

Yeah, I found out when I reloaded the last save game and completed the game Again. This time the achievements came rolling in.. I guess I have to play without mods then.

Thanks for the help.

I also have not had any achievements recognised since recent patches. I was playing a recent GOTM as Denmark (G&K) and got the Pillage achievement on July 19th. The following day I noted a small Steam upgrade on startup and, completing the same game, did not get expected achievements for Biathlon and Hands Free. I then installed BNW (Steam download), started a brand new BNW game as Denmark and still no Biathlon achievement. I have no mods installed and am logged in to Steam. I attach the most recent BNW Denmark save for reference. I don't have any non-Denmark examples to date.

I was just looking at the SDK code, and while I've found the activation logic for most achievements, I wasn't able to find the activation for the Biathlon.
Maybe I just missed it, or perhaps.... is there anyone still able to activate it?
I start thinking that it might have been "removed" from the game..... :-|

Top Bottom