Ragequit ratio

Xoon

Warlord
What's your ratio of ragequits to complete games? I'm pretty bad. I go about 10 to 1.

I have a ratio of wanting to rage quit .. bout 10 times in 1 game.

At that point i press quicksave, quit, make some coffee and, eventually, leave my flat.

I don't really ragequit (anymore).

Too many games played makes you slightly immune I geuss.

Never rage quit, but often fail to finish games. Save a game mid-way, come back a few days later and find I've forgotten what I was trying to do, or the game doesn't seem interesting, or someone has posted a more interesting save, or posed an interesting question that requires an in-game test, etc. etc. Then a month or so later, when cleaning up my saves folder, I delete the save because I have no idea what that game was about.

Again, not so much rage-quit (which does happen) as just not finishing games. I would wager to say my ratio is at least 50:1

I think Browd's reply sums it up perfectly.

Never rage quit, but often fail to finish games. Save a game mid-way, come back a few days later and find I've forgotten what I was trying to do, or the game doesn't seem interesting, or someone has posted a more interesting save, or posed an interesting question that requires an in-game test, etc. etc. Then a month or so later, when cleaning up my saves folder, I delete the save because I have no idea what that game was about.

Yup, same here...after a while I just lose interest in a game or want to boot up another to explore a different map and just drop it.

I'll abandon a game early if I don't like the starting terrain, but I don't consider that rage quiting.

I lost count, really. I have abandoned so many unsuccessful games and failed attempts..

MP player:

Rage quit ratio: 0%

If i quit the game that's because i have simply lost.

SP player:

Rage quit ratio : 10%

Yes, sometimes i got pissed by something and simply...rage quit :) I didn't submit some of the GOTM games because of that :blush:

Maybe because the fastest finish time is the goal and single errors can be a lot disturbing compared of just winning the game like in MP.

I never ragequit but I don't finish over 50% of my games, either. Even after introduction of BNW, games are very often resolved when industrial era starts. There's no point in playing it when you've achieved early supremacy or you are on a long yet relatively very safe path to victory.

In MP, I never quit. If a player in MP quits before his civilization is eliminated, he lands on my black list.

In MP, I never quit. If a player in MP quits before his civilization is eliminated, he lands on my black list.

Usually if the player loses his capital it's pretty over for him, unless he went kind of ICS start and kick back easily.

I rage quit last night because the Zulus were my immediate neighbor (again) :(

He forwarded two cities right off the bat and declared war on turn 80 and with a huge army. I was able to defend myself with my few bowemen (I was playing as Babylon), but lost a few spearmen; but I don't enjoy games like that. In a previous game, I spent the majority of it just fighting with him.

I find myself quitting if he's my neighbor. Not usually rage quit--but I did that game.

And although not rage quitting--I will quit a game if I am playing as Mongolia and there's one single horse on my continent. Seems stupid to play as Mongolia if I don't have access to horses.

I usually don't ragequit, though sometimes I abandon games when they feel really dry and boring.

Rage quits are rare for me; the only things that will bring them on are having some truly awful neighbours too early to deal with (say, finding out that Shaka is 8 tiles away).

I will abandon games that have ground to a slog, but I usually finish. The other thing I'll do is re roll any truly uninspiring starts (say, yet another dyes start in a jungle)

I rage quit once when I was the huns and I was in an island by myself. I had issues because Catherine came out very advanced over me since my land wasn't so good for wonders. Eventually, Catherine takes my cities with battleships, Infantries and submarines. I had submarines as well but it was too late. Catherine also got me another time when I was Korea and I used to use wonder spamming techniques. Siam and Russia double teamed me but I did drop a nuke on one of the Siam cities. I had to rage because I was getting nowhere really. I must have been in a higher difficulty level.

I quit more games than i finish, most of the time for two reasons: either its clear that i will win and there is no point to continue, or a runaway civ appears and all the other civs are extra stupid and just let the runaway civ defeat them and that makes me so tired. Sure you could win those games if you just build up a large army and exploit the AI´s stupidity in battle, but its so boooooring to move all those units around. Im one of those players that often feel that there should be a difficulty level between immortal and deity.

Top Bottom