CivFanatics -- Hands-On Civ4 Preview

I originally thought demo too, but many people beat me to the post. Here are my other guesses:

1) Civ IV has gone Gold :)
2) Members here getting an advanced copy :eek:
3) Soren has been making a list and checking it twice of his favorite posters, and the first expansion pack is going to include each of us as leaders :mischief:
4) Sid is having a baby :king:
5) Tommy9873259873 is really Sid himself, and they keep banning him just to throw us off :lol:

OK guys coming from the very beginning of the Total War series and being personally involved in most of the beta test teams for same series, I can honestly say I only have the barest interest in when a game is going to be released or any interest in asking questions ahead of time, since the surprise is the most enjoyable aspect of starting a new game . . . . .

OK . . I lied. Chieftess, shouldn't you be finalizing that MP review about now? :lol:

Thunderfall: That old "I got big news" tactic, to garner my interest, will not work on me . . . . Now what was the address you gave me to send the money again? :p

:twitch: Just one more instalment of Civ! :twitch:

The more I anticipate this game the more I become convinced that Civ is really an evil curse that swallows up your life.

Great

Another MUST play game.
/adds it to my Must play list
goes back to playing FF7 (yeah Iam slow)

joethreeblah said:
1) Civ IV has gone Gold :)
Probably not. If it was that, Thunderfall wouldn't have posted the article from BlueNews on the main page.

Thunderfall said:
It's that "big thing" I mentioned. ;)

No need to refresh too often. I likely will post it in the morning or at noon my time...

Yeah, should be a blast. ;)

Ginger_Ale said:
Knocked the wind right out of me. ;)

Don't worry, mine is done. It's gonna be posted in a few days. Are you really sure all of you can handle information overload? :)

Chieftess said:
Don't worry, mine is done. It's gonna be posted in a few days. Are you really sure all of you can handle information overload? :)

DAYS???! COME ON! You can't do this to me! :D It's like being hungry and watching the counter on some automated feeding machine :crazyeye: I can't... endure... this... waaah! :suicide:

:D

Speaking of informational overload, you guys not the only ones. Remember that people have to work on updating that pre-realease article! ;)

Top Bottom