Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Sarevok,

I still think The Rise of Wei is one of the best scenarios
around.

I hope I will find time to play it again in September,
when I have ceased working with scenario-creation for CIV 3.

If you make an update on The Rise of Wei I think
it will be even better if you increase the spread on
shield-cost and combat-values for units.

Rocoteh

The Rise of Jin 1.0

The year is 263, Wei is collapsing and its court is in dissaray. t is now the Sima Family who is in control, and the power of Wei will be broken inevitably. The other 2 kingdoms, Shu and Wu are suffering heavily from internal corruption while the Sima Family is strong and powerful with the numbers of Wei and the strategic might of Shu. Can Wu and Shu hold back this storm?

TROJ Art & Text 1.0:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/TROJ_Art_&_Text_1.0.zip

TROJ 1.0:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/TROJ_1.0.zip

Attachments

• counter.zip
    0 bytes · Views: 271
Downloading now. Ill let you know what I think.. Ive been wanting to play Jin for a while now :)

Originally posted by Sarevok
I dont think it is as good as the others, but still not dissapointing.

Hey, none of your tk scenarios have been dissappointing yet, none of them have been bad at all... In fact they have been great, some of the finest this forum has ever seen... so this one cant be bad at all.

Im glad you believe that, but I will say at least there are some things to fix for TROJ. Its not the best one of the bunch, and may be one of the worst. But as you said that dosent neccesarily mean "bad".

Sarevok,

Looking some months away (fall), will there be
any more multifractions-scenario, like The Rise of Wei?

Rocoteh

Originally posted by Rocoteh
Sarevok,

Looking some months away (fall), will there be
any more multifractions-scenario, like The Rise of Wei?

Rocoteh

Roco, there is potential to be some. From the book, there are many other times when a ROW scenario could take place. Battle of Guan Du means a few less, but it also means that the factions will be larger, such as 201. Guan Du. There would be Ma Teng, Yuan Shao, Cao Cao, Liu Bei, Liu Biao, Sun Quan, and Liu Zhang. In 208, Cao Cao has the lands of Yuan Shao and looks toward Jing(Liu Biao). Sun Quan defeats him in the water... We could have a Yellow Turban rebellion scenario too.. in 184.

GZY I personally believe that the Yellow Turban Rebellion would be an issue due to the fact that all of the general's Liu Bei, Dong Zhou, Cao Cao, and Sun Jian namely were all united under Hei Jin, it would merely be an unbalanced one-on-one

But.... we could convert it so that each general had an area of the kingdom under control. It could work but i think it would be tricky

Plans for future scenario's:

The Yellow Turban Rebellion

The Battle of Guandu

The Battle of Chibi

Suggestions and discussion on these scenarios in planning are welcome. I hope to hear suggestions on these scenarios.

Sarevok,

That sounds very good.

I hope The Rise of Wei gets more attention from
people who downloads.
It deserves that!

Rocoteh

Top Bottom