National Independence Day

BrotherInJah

60% of the time works every time
In Poland today we celebrate National Independence Day. For this occasion i start a game with Poland vs Austria, Germany and Russia to prevent partitations. Not shure if i should team AI toghether. Is it possible to win 1 vs 3?

I'm sure you can go 1V3, at least on around king level. The AI doesn't seem to work very well in teams. They always seem to have this assumption of "oh, the other guy will do all the work for me", which can lead to the humorous result of NO-ONE attacking the target :p

Watch out - they DO science together. If you have 20 bpt to their 10, they'll have a total of 30bpt and WILL destroy you in science.

yeah i know that. But tech cost for them is increased. For 2 civ in team the cost is 150%, but for 3 civ.. anyone?

Barbs are givin me a hard time.. can't improve those tiles..

yeah i know that. But tech cost for them is increased. For 2 civ in team the cost is 150%, but for 3 civ.. anyone?

Barbs are givin me a hard time.. can't improve those tiles..

True, forgot about the tech cost increase. Still, they got more science than you in both absolute and relative terms.

And yeah, just remember that all those barbs are hurting the AI more than you :p

Interesting idea for a game...makes me want to try something similar someday. So:
Good luck! May you defeat those other powers who would carve up your country, and remember that if things go wrong and you lose the Ottoman Empire will always keep your embassy open in Istanbul, just to annoy the Russians.

hehehhe thanks man.. i'm takin break now..

i'm runnin 4 cities.. russia and austria have only two (wierd for cathy).. prussia have 4.. 4 vs 8..

my plan is go freedom (should be fast with poland) and hope my FL will be enough to win.

Happy Birthday Poland! Dance you way to a CV

Interesting idea for a game...makes me want to try something similar someday. So:
Good luck! May you defeat those other powers who would carve up your country, and remember that if things go wrong and you lose the Ottoman Empire will always keep your embassy open in Istanbul, just to annoy the Russians.

I agree, this is actually a really interesting way to play.

You could basically play WWI with the ottomans, germans, Austrians on one end and Russians, Americans, English, French and Romans on the other end.

To commemorate today's Independance March in Warsaw, I'm going to start a tiny pangea game with 6xPoland :rolleyes:

I did something wrong.. during the whole game i tried not to anger my neighbours until idelogy kicked in and i passed the trio in science.. biss had enough and dowed me.. i was winnig this war but it was slowly progress.. i took moscow down and.. stupid world congress wanted to vote for world leader.. 4 turns to vote i noticed i will loose this voting, but hey.. durring war i'm safe, right..? wrong..!
Is there a way to change something in vote counting in less than 4 to voting..?

I was doing well..:( ech history
Spoiler :

Top Bottom