[GRAPHICS] Issue with the In Game Editor

SofiaRose

Chieftain
Hi all the in game editor mod is giving me a really weird issue, does anybody know how to fix it?

After installing the mod i could not choose production, the research tree wasnt showing up properly, and the leader screen (i think thats what its called. The one when you go to talk to someone) hos no buttons. The video and sound plays tho.

I solved the first 2 issues by adding the Enhanced UI mod, but i still cant talk to anyone this leaves the game unplayable.

P.S. Im on linux.

Mods: Im new here and im sorry if this is in the wrong place. If it is please fool free to move it :)

Please Help
Sofia xXx

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Questions go in the main forum, so your thread has been moved there. Best of luck and happy posting.

You should ask the creator of the Ingame Mod Don Quiche.

Hmm you posted a link in his thread.

Anyway i guess you are using some mods, and for this you have a compatibility problem.

So thats said, without more informations or in the best case with your logs, we can not help you.
Here is a instruction to enable logs.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=487482

IGE is one of the most bullet proofs mods, i doubt that this mod is the issue of your problem.

There have been a few threads that discuss difficulties with mods under Linux related to filename case. When it was ported to Linux, all [?] of the game's filenames were changed to lowercase. Since Windows uses a case insensitive filesystem, references to filenames can be inconsistent, but a modder typically uses the case used by Firaxis under Windows, which is usually CamelCaseStyle.

[EDIT: Note that for some purposes (like Lua includes), the virtual file system under Windows is also case sensitive, so we can't always use best practices with file case to ensure compatibility between all 3 operating systems. I guess we could just use 2 includes for e.g., IconSupport.lua, one of which will be inoperable.]

You could change all of the filenames and file references within the files of the mods you download to lowercase, or you could just move your mod folder to a case-insensitive filesystem (e.g., NTFS) partition. Good luck!

same here suddenly, improvement graphic dont showup to other civ player, they cant build road and other improvement

Top Bottom