Civilizations of Myth and Legend

Sword_Of_Geddon

Arbiter of the Sword
I don't think I've seen this idea yet on the Civ5 boards(I know theres the scenario and the Gods and Kings Atlantis civ, but I had a different idea), but it is something I've been exploring in my Civ4 Mod, that is, legendary or mythical civilizations.

Here is some ideas:

Atlantis

UA: Power of Orichalcum: Atlantian power depends on a special and unique resource. The resource is invisible to all other civilizations.

UB: Pyramid Factory: Replaces the factory for Atlantis, becomes available much earlier, with Masonry. They provide the standard Factory bonuses. With a supply of Orichalcum the Factory allows construction of either of Atlantis' unique units. Atlantis also receives a bonus to nuclear weapon production(faster nuclear weapon creation).

UU1: Atlantian Ironship: Replacement for the Ironclad, becomes available with Steel, requires Orichalcum(instead of Coal) and a Pyramid Factory in a city to be constructed. These units can enter ocean and it is a ranged unit rather than a melee.

UU2: Orichalcum Soldier: Replacement for the Musketman and Rifleman, becomes available with Metallurgy. Requires Orichalcum to be built along with a Pyramid Factory. These units are the mainstay of Atlantian armies up until the Modern Era, being quick to train and as strong as Riflemen. The True strength of this unit lies in numbers however. Each Orichalcum Soldier receives a bonus when next to another Orichalcum Soldier, for a max of three units in three adjacent hexes.

Ramuh's Empire/Lumeria:

UB: Reign of the Priest Kings: Rama is cloaked to enemy civilizations in a permanent fog of war. Also, they receive a bonus to production of all air units.

UU1: Vimana

Thread under construction. I would appreciate people's thoughts on this subject.

Top Bottom